Monday, October 5, 2009

For The First Time

I've never Blogged before, but I have done quite a bit of journaling in my time. So I figure that blogging and journaling are along the same lines. One key difference is that the world can read my blog. The purpose of this blog is only for me. I'm not going to kid myself and think that my blog will change other peoples lives. But when I'm older, more mature, different, experienced, more educated, I will learn so much about who I was at 16. It could give me great insight, or maybe I'll just see how far I've come (or how far I have regressed.) Or my poor children may stumble upon this and wish that the internet was never created.

2 comments:

  1. Leah Spicer?

    I feel the need to introduce myself again...My name is Sasha Busjahn. Probably a century ago, I knew you. Maybe you remember? I just took the time to read this whole blog, and it is Amazing! I definitely feel like I wouldn't even recognize you anymore, but this has given me some insight. Sad, I know. Everything on here is so professional and inspirational. Keep it up, I kinda can't wait to see more! Hope to see you sometime soon

    Yours truly, a long lost friend,
    Sasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just read this comment now, I'm afraid that I'm not a very good blogger.

    I think of you often, and I only think fond thoughts.

    Thanks so much for reading the blog! It really means a lot to me....

    I hope to see you soon as well. I saw your mother the other day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...