Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photos from around the house












--I have always thought that a cool photo project would be a bunch of black and white photos that were         of things that we associate strongly with certain colors (those flowers are really yellow). 
--The porch is real nice this time of year. 
--These days I cannot drink enough coffee. 
--Big week for shows. Unfortunately Bird Man was canceled, but First Aid Kit rocked the house. 
--I got that plaid skirt. It's from Pendleton. I love it. That skirt is vintage, but I found one like it here
--It's amazing how lighting candles changes the mood so much. 
--I love keeping flowers in the house. 
--Handmade Napkins. 
--So happy about something. 


4 comments:

  1. You take great photographs !
    Yes, photoshop, just crop your individual images and place them together on a blank image. There are many tutorials on youtube : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so cozy and cute, and I love your photography style too:)

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raj,

      Thank you so much. I just got a new camera and I love taking pics with it....

      How do you take photos for your blog? Does someone take them of you or do you set up a tripod?

      Delete
  3. Cindi,

    thanks so much for that helpful advice.

    Keep bloggin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...