Saturday, June 11, 2011

That was not cool

The other day I was talking with this woman. Our conversation turned to style and she asked me how I manage to dress cool. With a nod and a wink I told her that it starts with one very important thing: Being Cool. Right as these idiotic words escaped my lips I realized that she meant cool; like the weather. Great, I really look cool now. I laughed a little, and then tried to think of something to say. This is when I realized that I never dress cool, I'm always too HOT.








If I had a job then I would probably wear clothes like this. But I don't have a job so thats why I have time to blog about style. Check out the outfit, comment, and listen to Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me, because it's hilarious...

Pants: Elle
Shoes: Banana Republic
Vest: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Thrifted
Earrings: Antique Store in Boulder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...