Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Sister in Law

My brother's wife, Havvah, works at a small book store. The other day I stopped in to chat with her and  she was wearing an outfit that inspired awe. Even though this outfit is made up of many bold patterns they all seem to work together. I don't know how she does it. I would also like to note that she made the shirt that she is wearing. When I look at the bird on the shirt I am once again reminded of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XM3vWJmpfo 






Havvah is a creative and beautiful woman with two adorable children. She is also an accomplished Pastry Chef. My brother Isaac and her run a restaurant called Milkweed. Click here for more info about reservations, menus, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...