Monday, September 24, 2012

Knitting and Such

I did it. I bought a nice camera. I got it at a really good price and it was the first thing that I have ever bought on EBAY. It was really exciting. I found that I was really competitive about it. I was like if that mother f*cker bids higher than me... Cyber-rage; weird. So that was fun. The camera hasn't arrived yet so I am obsessively tracking it on the internet. Imagine the days before the web. Like when you would write a letter and send it with some stranger who was passing through on a horse and then four months later some other traveler would bring you the four ounces of Molasses that you ordered...

I have been working on my knitting projects recently. I stopped by my local knitting store and they showed me how to do the coolest edging stitch on a hat. So neat looking. Also the woman manning the store showed me this really cool website: http://www.ravelry.com/ . It's like facebook but for knitters. So many wonderful patterns...

Well I don't really want to post anymore photos until I have my new camera, but I have a couple cuties...

I left Joel this note:


.....And when I came home he had responded: 


Cute Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...