Friday, December 9, 2011

MCA










I have been doing a lot of highbrow things recently, first the opera, now the MCA, what's next? A limo, a membership to the country club, caviar on a yacht... I wish. Truth be told: MCA is free on Tuesday nights.

There were some cool things there especially the Andrew Bird exhibit, which included music recored by Andrew Bird at the MCA. It was really awesome, and made me think that there should always be music playing at Museums.

There were also some things that I would never consider art. Like a room which contained three cushions, a Bunsen Burner, and a 2x4. I would love to hear the artist of that piece tell me why that's art...

2 comments:

  1. I am hurt and angered that you posted that horrendous picture of me. Good thing your writing is really funny...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...