Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Love Christmas


Yesterday I got a Christmas tree. I had it bring it home on my bike, quite the adventure... I was getting some looks as I rode home. Some people seemed to think that I was crazy, while others seemed to have deep admiration for me. I feel that both were appropriate, I feel a little crazy, and a little admiration for myself.

I posted this photo to facebook this morning. I didn't really look at it before I posted it. But when I got off work there were like forty comments on it. I was like it's a good photo, but really? Turns out that you could see my sister's underwear. Sorry Sis. I have cropped it here, so that it is a little more PG.

We hold in our hands, goblets of Eggnog. Recipe coming soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...