Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Photos from around the house

I had three days off in a row and it was divine. 

When I found out that I had three days off I felt like I should leave town or do something dramatic, instead I just stayed at home and got a million things done. It feels so good to just have time to do things, things that you have forgotten about, things you have neglected, things you have been avoiding. Man, having time off makes me think that I would be a better person if I didn't have a job. I had time to call my parents, to cook, I payed my library fines, I mailed a bunch of letters, I made the first payment on my student loans, I took a bath everyday, I mopped the kitchen floor. 

Even though these days have been lovely, I am pretty excited to go back to work tomorrow! 






--Wall Art.
--At my finest. 
--More Wall Art, real pretty huh? 
--I grow to love our home more and more everyday.
--The door to my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...