Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thoughts About College


Don’t go to college if you don’t know what you want to do. You will not figure out what you want to do at college. College is too expensive to just hangout there. Go out into the world, stay home, travel, figure out what it is that you want to do, and then, only then if a degree stands between you and what it is that you want to do get it as cheaply and quickly as you can. You hear me? I didn’t hear anyone when they told me this before I went to college. The money that I would have saved, the time, the heartache, just don’t do it. I will tell you though that I am going back next semester so don’t listen to me. 

As fun as this is, do I really want to pay for it for the rest of my life? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...