Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hang Tags



I decided that I should begin marketing my aprons. My intelligent brother, Jacob, pointed out that I should have a tag if I intended to sell. He called it a "hang tag". Thus the process of developing such a tag began. Slogans and ideas were bounced around, tags were drawn, logos were thought of and then cast aside. In the early sketches of the hang tags the samples prices were laid down between $30-$36. Yesterday I went into a store and offered them my aprons. Now they hang, with their hang tags, sporting a price of $32.

4 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your handiwork. You are VERY talented! (congratulations on the aprons!) Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hang tags and your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. POST Pictures of the Aprons! Tell us where you sell them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...